Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Creative Space...

When I get some minutes to be creative, these are some of the things I have been doing with them...
-
Making my first one of these thanks to Craft Pudding...
(Not as cute as hers, but it is my first attempt and we don't have tiny baby food jars.
These are all the baby food jars we have, as I have been making Cohen's mash, I mean, food.)
Practicing my stamp carving... Creating 563 chain stitches for a possible crochet project...
Cutting out the fabric for an attempt at skirt 2 on the op-shopped pattern...
And a superfluous pic of my best collaborative creation, who has managed to scratch his nose...
If you need some more linky love to creative spaces, you best be off to kootoyoo and Kirsty will provide...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...