Friday, November 18, 2011

+

+

+

+

+

October, November and December are all birthday months in our house. First Dada, then Mama, then Cohen. Which makes it a little difficult to start thinking about Christmas until all our special days are out of the way. I still promise myself each Christmas that next  year I will start a little earlier. Do you do this too? 

So we decided to make a start on wrapping paper this morning. I made a star potato stamp, which Cohen thought was wonderful. He happily finger painted and stamped until he declared it was time to 'wash Mama' and toddled off to wash his hands. 

Next I suppose I shall have to start thinking about cards, decorations and gifts. Especially given that we shall be hosting the whole family for Christmas at our house and I will be 30 weeks pregnant by that time. What do you have in mind for Christmas this year?

-

PS. Congratulations to my beautiful sister for winning a National Library Summer Scholarship! You clever girl you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...