Monday, September 8, 2014

My Online Homes


I've been working on a few online things lately, Spring cleaning and creating new sites. I am now the proud owner of a home page that will take you to all my little homes on the web - bog, shop, portfolio, instagram etc - www.christinalowrydesigns.com I've always wanted just one address on my business cards and so forth, and this is now a reality. Add me to your book marks!

I have also been tidying up my blog, and gone back to self hosting my images, so they can be more easily pinned to Pinterest. And I have been working on updating my portfolio, which has outgrown it's previous blog layout style. It is now coming together over on tumbler - making it easier to scroll through and view a selection of my sold and custom made pieces. I hope to have the rest of the images uploaded and tagged soon. It's been fun going through my past pieces and being reminded of some old favourites. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...