Saturday, August 22, 2015

About Me


It's tricky to condense ones sense of self and ones creative ambitions in to just a few paragraphs. But yesterday I spent some time re-writing my About page, trying to do just that. I want these paragraphs to make sense to those who have been following me for some time, and also for those who may have only just stumbled upon my work. I hope I have found that balance and I truly value your feed back! 

Thanks, as always, for taking the time to share my journey and check in and add your thoughts. xx

-

I'm Christina Lowry and I design meaningful jewellery pieces for men and women who embrace a classic, refined style. Each piece is carefully hand crafted in my Brisbane workshop using recycled silver and gold. By combining my fine art university training and my traditional metal smithing skills, I am able to design and make unique pieces for my clients that reflect their own understated elegance in ready to wear or bespoke items.

My clients are men and women who are searching for unique wedding rings, precious gifts, repairs or redesigns for existing pieces of jewellery or strands of pearls that need re-threading, as well as a one of a kind pieces incorporating their own pearls or gemstones.
From concept and design, to execution and presentation, I work with each client to create future heirlooms, documenting and sharing the entire process with them.

My blog is a collection of my creative work, inspiration and musings on motherhood and life.

Find out more by signing up to my newsletter and following me on Instagram.


I'd love it if you left a comment so that I know you've visited and we can connect in this wonderful online community. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...