Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Week of Collections - Day 4...

I have realised a few things so far during a week of collections... Firstly, I am not as bad as I thought I was at collecting, I collect stuff, but not so many of the same kinda thing that I am going to get locked up... Secondly, after watching Antiques Roadshow yesterday, I realise that I clearly collect the wrong kind of things. One lady had a collection of vintage dolls, the scariest looking one of which was worth around $10,000!
Also, Poppytalk is collecting images of peoples collections and has a Poppytalk Collectors flickr group.
And just typing in "collections" on flickr will return many weird and wonderful images such as these...

leclairjosh one two one three
Stayed tuned for more collection goodness/madness and check out Amity Ville who is hosting this week of collections...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...