Monday, January 12, 2009

Eye spy... something I want to try in 2009

This weeks Eye spy is a little hard for me (and late, my apologies)...
Something I want to try in 2009...
There are of course all the usual suspects that I would like to try this year (being more creative, spending more time with family and friends etc.), but there's something hubby and I have been talking about trying to do...
We want to try to travel to England with the baby to meet his great nana.
Doesn't look like much when you type it like that does it? It looks simple. People do it all the time right?
We want to try to travel to England with the baby to meet his great nana.
It seemed so big in my head. In my head there are all these other thoughts that go with it though, like trying to save, and trying to fly all that way with a baby... and then there are the emotions, like the excitement about travelling again and the daunting, nervous feeling of being a new mum and travelling...
Well, we can try can't we?
And if we make it to England we may as well try to have a holiday in Germany too, right?

Image by outallnight

Thanks to Cindy who is hosting I spy and Bek who chose this weeks theme!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...