Sunday, February 8, 2009

Eye Spy... something delicous

Although life with a 2 month old baby is busy, I have managed to do a bit of knitting and some baking, around the feeds, naps, nappies, washing etc. There have been cookies, cakes and cupcakes of late...
Handmaiden has confessed her love of sweet things and offered us a taste of something delicious... and tempting...
I had promised to share my next 'thrilling' baking day, and although I didn't make meringues, I made something similar... my first pavlova!
It turned out better than expected and survived the trip from the Gold Coast to Toowoomba. Once there it was smothered in cream, strawberries and blueberries... but then the baby wanted a feed and I forgot to take a picture... so here is the idea... something delicious indeed!
Image: Sweet Almond
Also delicious...
Image: Hoot Owl
Thanks Handmaiden and Cindy for this weeks eye spy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...