Sunday, March 22, 2009

Eye Spy... something beautiful in my backyard

I'm playing along with Cindy's Eye Spy meme and beyond pink and blue's theme...
I am rather biased when it comes to 'something beautiful in my backyard', as everything that is there now was put there by hubby and I.
This was what the backyard looked like when we brought it... nothing but a sad little lemon tree....
Then we started to make a mess...

Then there is a lot of other photos between the one above and the one below, but I will try not to bore you... plants, rocks, fencing...

I love bamboo... The other plants have gotten bigger... and the mess meant we now have lights and a waterfall and creek...

And today it looks like this... no lemon tree... still a work in progress...
our Japanese inspired garden...

Which wouldn't be complete without a temple goddess... Yesterday we started on the front garden...

Meanwhile our little man, who's three and a half months, seems to be teething... poor baby... so lots of hugs, bonjella, panadol and a refrigerated water filled teething ring... any other suggestions? I miss his smiles and happy faces...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...