Tuesday, March 17, 2009

If I just try it once...

If I just try it once, I won't get addicted, will I? I just can't stop thinking about it. I see it everywhere... I knew someone who did it once, just to see what it was like, and they never did it again. But I know others. Once was enough, they were hooked... Maybe the addiction is in your genes? Maybe it is hereditary? If so, I'm in trouble. My mum and my sister are both recovering addicts. I couldn't say no. It's peer-blog-pressure or something. I think I could do it a few times and stop. Yeah. I'll do it. I'll buy some fabric to make my first quilt. I can't resist... Spotlight has 20% off today only... And so it begins... collecting fabric to make my first quilt and quilting lessons from my Mum...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...