Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It was the best of times...

I love Thai food.
Sunday night, dinner at Thai Orchid - Spring rolls, Curry Moreton Bay Bugs, Deep fried Banana with ice cream and cream... yummmmm
Wonderful art work on the walls of the restaurant. How cool it this? Sleeping baby. So cute and so quiet...
Happy baby. So cute, just less quiet...
Friends super cute little chickens. Hello...
Awww....
New heels - totally practical for a new mum with a 4 month old baby, right? (From Novo)
But I didn't stop there, I brought another pair... I love shoes and there are so many styles that I like right now. (Would you believe these are from Target?!)
It was the worst of times...
Cohen continues to teeth, but with no little pegs to show for it yet.
Today he also got his four month needles and he was not impressed and kept reminding me about that during the day by bursting into tears at intervals.
I got my flu shot too and I feel like a bully punched me in my arm...
Neither my sewing machine or my over locker are working.
(Sob, sob...)
So I can't finish my Pay it forward gifts (sorry guys, they are number one on my list too), or my quilt, or over lock Cohen's flannelet wrap.
Sigh...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...