Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Creative Space...

My creative space this week is my new craft space!
Now, it may not look like much in this blurry photo and it is still a work in progress...
But there's the Ikea shelves for my fabric...
There's some of my supplies in one of the baskets...
There's some storage of the vintage variety... There's my sewing machine and table...
who are hanging out with my vintage sewing baskets... There's the computer desk (also Ikea)... With space for this and that...
... and a few books...
Most importantly, there is room for a certain little mans' play gym...
(So cute in his pyjamas.)
And you will have to excuse me as I include another photo for his Grandma and Grandpa...

I know you want to see more creative spaces, so go and see Kirsty and she will lead the way...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...