Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I love op-shopping...

Is there a rummage gene? A gene that instictually tells you than you just have to look in that pile of linen over there? Maybe we op-shoppers are evolving and developing this gene?

Perhaps Darwin would have known. I only know that following the 'look in there feeling' resulted in the uncovering of these napkins.

Oh, just napkins your thinking. I know. Just napkins.

But oh, what beautiful hand appliqued and stitched napkins. I hunted through the pile and pulled out all the matching napkins and would you believe there were seven? Six and a spare? Or one missing from a set of eight?

This wooden duckie also followed me home. It politely asked for a clean and possibly a paint and is quite happy to hide in a cupboard until a certain little boys first birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...