Friday, July 17, 2009

It's a beautiful day to...

Today has been a beautiful day to find a lovely parcel in the mail from the wonderful Quilt Sandwich, I'll show you what was inside on my Sunday Stash post...
I'm not sure what it is about fruit arranged on a table, like flowers it has inspired artists to paint and draw for centuries. I'm quite in love with these pears on my vintage silver-plated stand paired with a pineapple crochet doily from Claire. I have been sneaking glances at it while cleaning the kitchen and then making a mess again. When the cake goes in the oven, this baker gets to lick the spoon and the bowl...
Cohen and I found some Winter warmth in the garden. Cohen concentrated on eating his rusk and then rusking his elephant. I concentrated on Cohen and thought about what a beautiful day it has been to play with him in the garden.
And it was, until the 'green ants' started to arrive...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...