Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Creative Space...

I have started. Tentatively started sewing in a zip.
I'm making a zakka zippered bunny pencil case.
A zip is not something you would have seen in this space before. Finishing this pencil case could take awhile.
You can leave now if you like.
I totally understand. This will probably be boring for all you have-already-sewn-zippers out there. Or you can nod and smile and bear with me while I make my first attempt at a zip.
Words of encouragement are welcome...
In non-zipping news, I have been enjoying my stay at home mum status. How else could Cohen and I attended Mums and Bubs yoga, Nursery Rhymes at the library, bake bickies and cakes, wash clothes, make Cohen's food, sweep the floor each morning for the commando crawling baby, day dream about building a veggie garden and sneak in a bit of reading of wonderful books generously lent to me from said library? I'm not being sarcastic. I don't have enough hours in the day for all the things we could do. I just thought I would share in case you wondered if zips were the only thing on my post-baby-brain mind...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...