Saturday, August 15, 2009

Inspiration...

I missed the 'Eye Spy Inspiration' post, what with the death of our computer, but I have been thinking about it.
I must say that in terms of my crafty pursuits my Mother has been the major inspiration, as she is a dress-making, quilting, crocheting goddess.
Also on the list of inspirational crafters would be Christina of 'The Sometimes Crafter', quilting extraordinaire. It never fails to amaze me how much craft Christina fits into her days, especially given that she has a gorgeous distraction, little blue eyed Brice.
Today I was inspired to cut and assemble this quilt top for Cohen, using the aforementioned (Sunday Stash) 'Paint by Number' fabrics by Erin Michael in simple 8.5 inch strips.
Had it not been for the generosity of Christina and her friend Liz I would not have had enough fabric to complete the single bed top.
As you can see Cohen was rather intrigued....
PS. I swear I did not move the baby into any of these shots. It seems rather that if you are looking at something, or taking a photo of something, Cohen is curious as a cat...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...