Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Stash...

These little pieces of fabric were happy finds in the lovely town of Montville...
While the brooch is one of 'Elk's' gorgeous range and I love love love it. Sadly the glue was not happy with it's station in life and gave up, splitting up with the brooch front. A bit of super glue should fix that problem so that I can wear it.
The sweet Marnie from Elk has already offered to repair or replace it for me, but I think the glue should do the trick! After several years in the jewellery business I know these things do happen.
-
Do you see the fabric underneath? It is a vintage feed bag courtesy of my father. I saw similar bags the same size in an antique store in Maleny for $12 each. Maybe one day I will have enough to make a quilt...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...