Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Creative Space...

We had a fitful sleep last night.
Cohen, because he was sick and could keep nothing down.
Myself because I went to sleep in the spare room to be closer to Cohen. I was unable to sleep however, listening out for my sick baby and not being in my own bed.
Hubby, who was woken up when I needed help, changing Cohen while I cleaned up and changed the sheets, only to have the baby be sick on him too.
Today Cohen has kept down a little food and breast milk and I am none the wiser as to whether he was suffering from a tummy bug, or if it was something he was given to eat by a well meaning family member? It breaks your heart, doesn't it.
Creativity is a little thin on the ground right now, but as promised, the progress of the frilly yarn...
-
My Creative Space, thanks to Kirsty.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...