Thursday, December 3, 2009

Simple and colourful...

Simple. I like simple. But colourful? I'm not really one for all things colourful.
Still, in the Christmas spirit, and as I have an almost one year old now, I though I needed to push my boundaries a bit.
With the sewing machine birthday gift, my Mother also lavished me with fabric, including my first jelly roll - Moda's 'Holly Jolly' by Sandy Gervais.
The weather here does not necessitate the use of a quilt, so I thought a throw for the couch may be in order. I have finished sewing the top and need to rummage through my stash now for an appropriate backing. Maybe something not Christmassy, to make it reversible?
-
PS. I do not care about your ugg boots, so please do not spam my comments again. I have reported you as a spammer to blogger.
Humph!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...