Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wash the dishes...

I have a couple of posts to sneak in before next year. Firstly I wanted to share with you the loveliness that arrived in my mail box yesterday. I could hear the motorbike stopped out the front and the dog barked and barked hoping the bike would go away. I ran outside, quelled the dog and hopped excitedly to the mail box. For the bike to stop that long there must be a package!

I don't think I have ever been so in love with a tea towel. Lovely linen tea towels, designed and printed by Tania from Myrtle and Eunice. I won one in a giveaway and brought the other for my sister. Aren't they clever and sweet? Thanks Tania! I can't wait to see more of your printing.

"Wash the dishes, dry the dishes, turn the dishes over"
I also wanted to sneak in a pic of this drawstring bag. I ran it up yesterday for a friend who commented on Cohen's new bag and wanted something similar for her baby's blocks. I love this red riding hood like fabric and the red and while polka dots.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...