Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wool shopping...

Even when I go craft shopping meaning to buy some wool, it can be quite difficult to walk past the sale fabric and not stop and peruse those on offer.
And maybe one or two other things will catch my eye, so I don't buy as much yarn as I intended because that fabric really needs to be in my stash...
Do you know what I mean?
But eventually I do manage to make it to the yarn section and I browse each isle. I may end up in conversation with an elderly couple who wish to discuss their grandchild. I gaze at all the colours and find that I will still reach for navy, white and grey as I think they look lovely on a boy.
And I will drive home thinking about what it is I am going to make and how soon I will be able to make a start on it and what I will tell my husband if he asks about the fabric...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...