Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dinner, drink, yarn...

Thank you for all the lovely comments about our Anniversary. You guys are always so sweet.
We celebrated last night with dinner at our favorite Sushi restaurant followed by making a toast to us and the future at the corner bar.
On our walk to the bar we found this bit of yarn bombing, (also known as 'covert street art', which sounds so very intriguing.) It's my first yarn bombing find, so I was rather excited and Cohen loved checking out how securely it was attached (pulling on it.)
-
And in what I like to think of as an Anniversary present, the lovely folk at Buyster have gotten in contact with me about reviewing a product of my choice from one of their online stores. Remember last time I had a giveaway?
Given that they sell everything from kitchen wear to entertainment units, the hardest thing has been choosing just one item. But I have chosen now and I will fill you in once it arrives in the mail!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...