Tuesday, August 3, 2010

+

+
+
+
Our small spare bedroom is home to my craft space. And while I would love more room, a different desk and a coat of paint on the sewing table and walls, I am thankful to have a space all of my own in which to craft. A space to store my fabric, sit at my sewing machines and gaze at my little collections. A space that, thanks to the addition of a safety gate, is much easier to manage without Cohen having free reign of said space. I do love having him in my craft room with me, but it is much easier to duck in and grab something by stepping over the gate, than have a highly spirited one year old follow me in and not want to leave!
-
Thanks to Gretchemist and Howdy Stranger for mentioning my 'Away with the clouds' earrings in their Monday Madeit finds.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...