Wednesday, September 22, 2010

+

+
+
+
Another overcast day. My camera wouldn't focus on the items on our dark wood table. This book came home from the library with me yesterday and I am onto my second attempt at the 'Disgruntled Dino' for Cohen. I misread the pattern while watching a movie.

Also, Cohen has taken to dragging his little green chair over to the computer table in order to climb up and stand on the table while I type. No longer content with going through the drawers of my sewing table or resorting my cotton bobbins for me, he much prefers the height advantage of the table as he removes books and opens and shuts the printer, grinning from ear to ear. If he is not on the table, he is under it, surprising me when he turns the power off at the wall. Cheeky Cohen.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...