Friday, October 1, 2010

+

+

+

+

There's a new addition to the letterpress tray. Amongst the collections of shells, seeds and feves there is a creepy kitty of the porcelain persuasion. This diminutive cat surely posses some awkward colours. Brown, black and green coat, lolly pink nose and eyes. Not to mention that facial expression, part sad puss, part creepy kitty. Oh, if only you could see it in real life!


Though I'm not a 'cat person' per se. Defiantly not a cat person in that way that some cat people have calenders, magnets, purses, cushions etc. covered in cats displaying to one and all their love or loneliness. I do have a cat. A big fat old boy whom I love dearly, regardless of his endless ability to annoy me on a daily basis by befouling unattended items in the garage and using our 100% wool carpet as a scratching post. (Even the carpet cleaner commented that the cat has a lot to own up to. Yes. Indeed.) Still I found myself rescuing this cute/ugly kitty from the local charitable shop.

My husband is unsure what to make of it, and possible what to make of myself included. Perhaps I should scare him and start a collection? For now cute/ugly kitty will while away the time in the letterpress tray until we hopefully move and I can position him somewhere more apparent, while not scaring away prospective buyers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...