Tuesday, October 12, 2010

+

+

+

+

I've crossed the starting line on a rather large project, a hexagon blanket for my sister's engagement and I've finally gotten around to trying out the doughnut muffin recipe. Yum indeed!
-
A little health update on the thyroid front too, for those who have been following the story thus far. I've been advised that radioiodine is the recommended course of action. Given that I'm allergic to one of the only two medications available to treat hyperthyroidism, and should I have a similar reaction to the second drug, the only options that remain are the radioiodine, or surgery to remove the thyroid. If I choose instead to continue with the medication I am advised against breastfeeding in the future, though I wouldn't be able to conceive with my current levels. Radio-iodine gives us the option of trying to conceive in hopefully six months and being able to breastfeed. I'm still feeling optimistic about it all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...