Sunday, October 24, 2010

+

+

+

+

I'm not sure why it is, but I tend to be rather terrible at actually getting my camera out of my bag at events, like Craft Fairs

I have an idea what that is. It's probably because I am too busy taking everything in, chatting to my sister, pushing a pram and trying not to run over the other ladies. (Which I was successful in only some of the time. But I did try.) It leaves me wishing in the aftermath that I had some photos of the Fair to share with you. 

Instead, here are my purchases. It's not everyday I get to trawl through stacks of $2 fat quarters and come away with my first American Jane fabrics. Very, very exciting if you have a love of fabric, let me tell you.

Cohen was quite happy to sit in his pram, up to a point. Then he was much happier to be running around the large expanses of foyer and climbing up onto black leather backless chair type things and encouraging us to sit with him. It was here I met the lovely creative Selina for the first time. 

Have you ever been following a blogger for a long time and then met them in real life? In two years of blogging it is only the second time it has happened. I was a little shy and for once in my life a little stuck for words. I probably came across as being a bit special, but at least I think Cohen made up for my inadequacies. I think. That's why we have children, isn't it?

While pondering the length of time I have been blogging and how many bloggers I've met in that time, I discovered that Wednesday was actually my second blog anniversary. Doesn't take photos, goes shy talking to bloggers, can't remember her own anniversary. Best do something to celebrate that I think.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...