Saturday, November 13, 2010

+

+
+

+
Liana Kabel knitting earrings

+
Bespoke Press gift tags

+

What a lovely market! While my sister and I perused the stalls, bubbly in hand, Cohen had his Daddy chasing him all around. Fiona pointed out her perfect Christmas present earrings. We are quite hopeless at keeping gifting secrets from each other. (Which works out swimmingly for us. We always get a gift that we really love.) While the gorgeous tags from Bespoke were much too hard for me to resist. Who doesn't love pretty letterpress? 

Although we walked around the market a few times, we still weren't able to see everything, as there was quite a number of people there. I would have loved to have had a better look at a few things, but Cohen was tiring Dave out. We made out way into the Mall for dinner and more shopping. I even managed to buy myself two dresses. I love having sisterly advice when trying on clothes. Twin sisters never lie about clothing, in case they want to borrow it one day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...