Sunday, December 12, 2010

+

What a wonderful weekend we have had celebrating Cohen's second birthday! The little man himself has had such a fantastic time, surrounded by loved ones and playing with his new toys to his hearts content. I only wish I'd had the chance to take some more photos! It was such a whirl wind. A busy, fun, laughter filled whirl wind!

+

Cohen is in love with his toy kitchen and has been baking everything in sight since he unveiled it yesterday morning. The oven mitts have been a hit, though he is still undecided on the apron. The pinata was a success, though I did make it a little too thick, it only made for more fun and laughter in the process of trying to break it open.

+

I must admit that I really enjoyed making the pinata and the dinosaur cakes and I loved the hand made elements they, along with the party bags and gifts, brought to the party. Cohen can not it seems, escape his mothers crafting.

+

Our family and friends have been such a delight and their help today made the party for forty odd people run smoothly. We couldn't have done it without them.

+

Happy birthday my sweet.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...