Tuesday, December 21, 2010

+

+

library bags

melissas parcel_picnik

Thank you all for your well wishes yesterday. The nerves beforehand were the worst part, the actual scan and capsule were relatively simple. The one meter rule with Cohen is already breaking my heart. He fell over and burst into tears almost as soon as we walked out of the hospital. It's quite difficult to suppress the mothering urge to pick him up immediately, and instead be required to stand back and wait for someone else to soothe him. I keep having to remind myself, and Cohen, that I'm 'sick'.

-

This is the sewing that was occupying my attention Sunday. Christmas gifts for our little friends. Three Pj bags from Pip's sweet new book and some little library/toy bags. I also received this lovely parcel from my friend Melissa. Books, fabric, wool and a the cutest vintage cot sheet. She knows the way to my heart for sure. Thanks Melissa.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...