Saturday, January 29, 2011

+

Crochet baby sweater inspiration...
+
L-R: simplebean, ferferfly, WickedPyssa,
hogan wren, mon petite violon, yarn attack.

I have spent way too much time this morning enjoyably browsing Ravelry and Flickr for baby sweater patterns. I have plans to crochet a tiny, warm little cardigan as a gift for a dear friend who is expecting. This has also resulted in a little bit of online wool shopping... 

I am still enjoying crocheting the hexagon blanket, which is growing bit by bit and of which I am still endeavoring not to share too many photo updates of, else this blog become a painful blow by blow description of the biggest project I have ever undertaken. But it will be nice to have a few more little projects to work on depending on my mood.

Anyone else making plans for crochet projects?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...