Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Loving...

These cards, that came in the post yesterday...


I must admit to being a lover of cards. Perhaps part and parcel of my stationary addiction? I love receiving cards on special occasions, with a heartfelt, handwritten message. The most special of which find their way into my journal. I also love giving cards. Half the fun is choosing the perfect card for a loved one I think. My Mother still has cards that I made her as a child.

I happily stumbled upon Amanda's Madeit store, Lemon Tree Lane, before Fathers Day. I brought two of her lovely cards at that time. Those sweet cards, her great service and lovely packaging tempted me back when thoughts of a Valentine's Day card crossed my mind. (Feeling incredibly organised too I am.) On top of that, the fact that the cards are made from recycled 100% post consumer waste, and cost less than cards from the grocery store, made me feel much better about my card addiction. 

And because I love handmade, and because I love to support fellow crafters, I thought that I should definitely share my card finding goodness with you. Sweet, are they not?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...