Monday, February 14, 2011

+

Happy Valentine's Day!
+

+

+

I stayed up late last night, in order to hang paper heart garlands (purchased at the Chinese New Year celebration) and leave little 'I love you more than...' notes all over the house, in anticipation of Dave's movements before work this morning. Little notes found their way into the fridge, the fruit bowl, in everyone of his work shirts (just in case!), his lunch box and Cohen's room. Obvious notes and hidden notes. Such fun!

I also finished the doilie last night. I'm loving the blue. Now I'm off to bake a surprise cake. I've had the vintage heart shaped tin hidden in my sewing room since I picked it up at the op-shop for a dollar. They do say there is only one way to a man's heart.

How are you celebrating this Valentine's Day?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...