Saturday, February 19, 2011

+

+
+

+

I stayed up much too late again last night, crocheting and watching the French film, 'A Prophet', Dave had borrowed. Have you seen it? It was not the kind of film that I would usually choose, it was a bit too violent in parts for my liking and I was quite convinced that I would be having nightmares. I'm not very good with scary or violent movies. But the protagonist, though rather unlikeable, drew me into the film. So much so that I stayed up to watch the end of it after hubby went to bed. The plot is quite clever. All the while I managed to crochet both sides of this pot holder while reading the subtitles.

Today I have been rearranging the studio and working at my bench. Here's a sneak peak of a ring I'm working on which still needs to be emeried, polished and have the stone set.

-

PS. Don't forget to enter the 'Home Sweet Home' Earring Giveaway!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...