Sunday, March 6, 2011

+

+

+

+

Last year my heart skipped a beat when I found this green tablecloth while thrifting. Since then it has come out of the linen closet for several special occasions and my love for it has only grown. The colour! Those flowers! The sweetness!

No where near in the same league as Veronica Darlings amazing dress, I was inspired nonetheless to cut into the fabric. The tablecloth wasn't large enough to cut the whole skirt from, so I mixed in pieces from another tablecloth found on the same thrifting venture.

Now I have a simple, sweet, fun skirt to wear to the park or swimming lessons with Cohen. The pattern was great too. Can't wait to make another skirt using this pattern.

Pattern: 'Amour Skirt' from Make It Perfect by Toni Coward
Fabric: Thrifted tablecloths
Notions: Thrifted zipper and stashed bias binding

-

PS. Don't forget to enter the giveaway if you are an American or Canadian reader! Not many comments as yet, so your chances are high!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...