Friday, March 25, 2011

+

+

+

+

Little hands would turn the door knob revealing a little head. Daddy's voice would bring a quiet reminder that Mummy was trying to nap. Stories would be whispered from the door. Any reply would be greeted with a cheeky shhhhh, finger to lips. Occasionally little feet would creep into the room, climb on to the bed and wiggle beneath the covers, before little arms would wrap themselves around my neck and kisses would find my cheeks.

It's little wonder our little man has picked up my cold.

Today while he napped and my fog has all but lifted, I rewarded myself with some sewing time. I've also completed a custom made ring, which I will share with you once it's been received by the birthday girl.

-

Pattern: 'Amour Skirt' from Make It Perfect by Toni Coward
Fabric: Thrifted wool, $2
Notions: Thrifted zipper
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...