Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Creative Space...

+

My first ever knitted garment! It has come up much better than I had imagined, despite some mathematical misunderstanding (miscounting) that left me with too many stitches at the division of the neck. I remedied the situation with a border of double crochet stitches, which did away with the daunting task of picking up stitches and trying to knit those.

I had thought it would take a lot longer to complete this knit, given my previous failures. With this in mind I chose a larger size, content that Cohen would have grown into it by the time it was finished. As you may be able to tell in this photo of the toddler in question (sporting Daddy's hat), he has some growing to do.


-

More Creative Spaces here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...