Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Creative Space...

+

+

+

I've been enjoying extra moments of creativity while Dave's been on holidays. As well as relishing breakfast in bed, a solo op-shopping excursion and extra help in the kitchen. If only I could keep him at home a little longer. 

A new knitting project has been started. Projects that have sat on my 'meaning to do' list for longer than I'd care to admit have been completed. Such as the replacement curtain for the laundry door, with recently thrifted fabric. Or hand stitching the binding to my picnic blanket, which is now nearly finished. There's also been a lot happening at the bench, with custom orders and new stock for the shop.

For purely selfish reasons, I'm not at all keen for him to return to work tomorrow...

-

More Creative Spaces here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...