Sunday, May 15, 2011

+

Brooch inspiration...
+
Image credits L-R:

I personally love brooches and have a growing collection of them. To me, brooches add a mark of individuality to any outfit. They have the ability to communicate a personal and unique statement about the wearer with an immediacy that other forms of jewellery do not posses. They can communicate our passions and personalities. They can be casual or glamorous, dainty or ostentatious, serious or humorous, simple or complicated. They represent limitless possibilities and are anything but old fashioned.

I've been so excited about Susie's brooch swap. I've started work on a sterling silver and mixed media piece for my swap partner, as well as new brooches for the shop, which I will share with you soon.

-

Welcome too, to those visiting from the lovely 'frankie magazine' blog post about my blog and shop.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...