Friday, June 10, 2011

+

+

+

+

Many thanks to those who have continued to visit and leave comments on the blog recently. You may have noticed that I have been a bit absent of late. We finally sold our house, with the requested (stressful) short settlement period. I've been waiting to share the news until the contracts were all final. We spent a crazy week frantically packing and moving our possessions into storage and ourselves in with family. Leaving me forever sympathetic to anyone in a similar situation. Moving with children is an endurance test not to be underestimated, I've since found. Now the house hunting begins in earnest.

Internet access has been sporadic and reliant on trips to the library or family. A situation which should be remedied next week. There have been several other speed bumps along the way, including the little man pulling a steel block on his toe, resulting in a trip to emergency with a deep wound and fractured bone. Thankfully he is braver than I am, and healing well.

I'm looking forward to things settling down soon and getting back into a routine. In the meantime I've been working at the bench and knitting the nights away. I hope to have more time back in this space again soon, catching up on all the goings on I've been missing out on and replying to some of the emails that have been waiting patiently in my inbox. Once again, many thanks to those who have continued to drop in and comment.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...