Sunday, June 26, 2011

+

Flea Market Finds...
 +
I discovered an old basket full of crochet and knitted coat hangers, at my new local op-shop, for 50c each. As I paid for a bundle of colourful, wooly hangers, I spotted this sweet little old brooch beneath the counter and added it to my purchases.

Each plain hanger in Cohen's closet has been gradually being replaced, and now not a single naked coat hanger remains. I love seeing all those handmade hangers, lined up waiting to fulfill their purpose, as I put the washing away. I can only wonder how long Cohen will allow such hangers to occupy his space when  he is a little older. But for now, he is more interested in trying to artfully remove the brooch from my sweater whenever I pick him up, and is not the least bit worried about his mother's fascination with Nana hangers.

-

More Flea Market Finds here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...