Thursday, August 11, 2011

+


Old French spools

I have been gathering quite a few tutorials of late in my bookmarks and on my facebook page. It never fails to amaze me the time and thought that goes into these free tutorials and the new skills and inspiration they generate. I thought perhaps I would share some of those lovely and useful tutorials here.

Beautiful 'lavender bottles' for your linen drawers over at 'laundry etc'
Homemade laundry liquid recipe at 'Down to Earth'
How to weave in the ends of your knitting at 'Purl Bee'
Funky freezer paper stencil pillow cases at 'Metal & Mud'
How to make wheat bags with 'home life'
A lovely crochet flower square pattern at 'The Lazy Hobbyhopper'
Nature explorer bag for the little ones by 'Chez Bepper Bebe'
And these two cushions are a bit girly and sweet too.

Have you found or used any great free online tutorials lately?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...