Monday, September 26, 2011

The wedding!

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+


+

+

+

Oh my, I am exhausted! What an amazing long weekend we have had, having spent the last two night staying in Toowoomba. My dearest darling sister married her love in a beautiful ceremony, surrounded by family and friends. Everything was amazing, the accommodation, the vintage car, the dresses, the chapel and reception center, the cake and of course the bride. It was such a honor to be bridesmaid and have my darling Cohen as page boy. We had a wonderful time and so much fun. Especially loved the photo booth and dress up at the reception. Will post about that next!

Welcome to the family Dylan. Wishing you both much love and happiness. Have a wonderful honeymoon!


-

Thanks to the family and friends, who took some of these photos, for sharing them with me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...