Monday, November 14, 2011

+

+

Being unplugged these past few weeks since moving into the new house house has been a blessing in disguise. There has been one less distraction as we settled in and unpacked, continued painting and demolishing, reattempted potty training and focused on creating new rhythms and routines. Which is not to say that I didn't miss my connection to the net. Several times some days I would think 'If only I had the internet I would be able to look that up/ find that out/ get that phone number/ print that recipe.' And yet I spent more time in the garden, more time reading and more time going out and connecting with my dear little family instead.

I'm looking forward to keeping that balance now that were re-connected to the internet and each other.


(Photo's from a Sunday trip to the City to re-visit the water park and GOMA with Dada, Fiona and Mama - now 24 weeks pregnant.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...