Tuesday, November 22, 2011

+

+
25 weeks.

There seems to be so much else to focus on at the moment, that I have to remind myself to slow down and enjoy this pregnancy. To be still and feel the baby, think about the future and take care of myself. With 15 weeks to go, baby seems to be making the most of the available room, before things get too cramped. Our little one loves to stretch, dance and kick. Patient Dada has even felt our little one's firm movements twice now, after several attempts. Cohen has less patience and prefers to blow raspberries on my tummy, or wrap his arms around me and bury his little nose in my belly button and then laugh and laugh.

My bump feels such a part of me this time that I sometimes forget that I am pregnant. Then I catch sight of myself reflected in a window, or Cohen touches my belly and reminds me, "Bubba in there."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...