Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Creative Space

+

+

+

+

Thanks for all your lovely birthday wishes yesterday! I had a lovely day indeed and will share photos of my adventures tomorrow.

In our creative space this week, Cohen and I have been making more wrapping paper. This time we collected leaves from the garden, blobbed paint onto baking paper, lay the leaves on top and pressed them to the paper. Perfectly pitched to the talents and attention span of an almost-three-year-old (next month in fact! I can hardly believe it myself!)

I have been thinking about further Christmas craft, but thinking is as far as I have gotten so far. I'd like to blame the heat and pregnancy for that. I made so many gifts last year, yet I can't see it happening this year. Rather than feel guilty about it or putting pressure on myself, I am reminding myself about the joys of having a simple Christmas and I am celebrating the achievement of home made wrapping paper too.

-

More Creative Spaces here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...