Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Yarn Along

Yarn along

This past week I continued knitting and reading what I began last week. I have found that reading 'Walden' is akin to placing recognisable quotes in their original context, if you know what I mean? I seems I have read more fragments of the book that I had thought, through those widely used quotations. And detecting those famous quotes gives me a strange sense of having already read the book, though I have not. A strange way to read indeed.

"In any weather, at any hour of the day or night, I have been anxious to improve the nick of time, and notch it on my stick too; to stand on the meeting of two eternities, the past and future, which is precisely the present moment; to toe that line." Henry David Thoreau 

-

Joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...