Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Yarn Along

Yarn Along

Yarn Along

More difficult to resist than beautiful wool is beautiful wool on sale. The 'Camilla Babe' pattern has been sitting in my Ravelry queue for quite some time. So when noticed this Malabrigo Worsted for half price in the Jelly Wares sale I gave into temptation immediately. It's so soft and lovely. I also love the subtle colour changes. I cast on using the long tail cast on method for the first time. I was apprehensive about it initially. Now I'm a convert.

The pile of books on my bedside table has grown recently to the extent that is has toppled over on occasion. I'm reading and enjoying 'The Right Attitude to Rain' presently, and have quite a lovely collection of books to go on with.

What are you currently reading or knitting?

-

Joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...