Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Yarn Along

Yarn along

I am currently knitting sleeves for the 'Camilla Babe' sweater from last week and reading 'homegrown & handmade.' It is as practical a book as the title suggests, which I find encouraging. Deborah has a no nonsense approach. There are several recipes that I shall be taking note of. Inspired by the book and the warm days of late, I have been making plans for my Spring garden and dreaming about the chickens promised to me by my husband. However, as he insists that our fences need repairing/replacing first, and as he intends to build the coup himself, the chickens may be some time in coming. I will just have to make do with the book in the mean time.

Have you been knitting or reading lately?

-

Joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...