Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Yarn Along

Yarn Along

How grateful I am to our local library. It satisfies my love of books more than my budget could allow. Monday we returned from our weekly visit with a calico bag heavy with printed pages. Among them, Elevate the Everyday. A photographic guide to picturing motherhood. A book I had seen mentioned on several blogs I follow.

I piled up my borrowings on the couch when we returned home. This book was placed uppermost on the pile. I couldn't wait for both children to nap so that I could make a cup of tea and sit with it's pages in that rare quiet. I was rewarded with a beautiful, inspirational reminder that as mother and blogger I am documenting the history of our family for prosperity. Clark also offers technical and practical advice on how to challenge myself to improve my photography. I am already rethinking my shots and using the 'auto' function less on my camera. Certainly a book other mothers and bloggers will enjoy.

In other moments of quiet I have continued knitting the twisting cables of the hot water bottle cozy.

What have you been reading or knitting?


-

Joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...