Sunday, October 21, 2012

Christmas Ornament Tutorials & Swap details

mosaic decos

L-R: DIY ornaments, clay birds,star decoration,
embroidered felt ornament, impressions in clay, smocked ornaments,
crochet snowflake, pinecone ornaments, folded ornaments.


Today is the last day to sign up for the handmade Christmas ornament swap! Thanks to all those who have put their names down and sent me their details. I have more names on the list than emails so far though! If you have signed up but haven't emailed me yet, please take a moment now to send me your address, likes, dislikes and the number of ornaments you wish to create/receive. Thank you!

There are so many beautiful and clever crafty Christmas ornament tutorials out there. I found those above after a short search and hope they will inspire or guide you as you start thinking about the ornaments you intend to make. Etsy has a list of 101 Handmade Ornament Tutorials. If you've posted an ornament tutorial on your blog before, please share it in the comments.

Once I have chased up everyone's details I will start partnering the swappers up, then email you your partners details. Don't forget to keep them a secret! 

At the end of the swap I will post another link list that you can add a link to your finished and received ornaments, so we can all have a look.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...